Now before you start freaking out… don’t worry. I’m going to walk you through everything you need to include!
Sending a monthly newsletter to your customers will help you connect with them on a regular basis.
It will allow your customers to get to know you better and will allow you to tell them what is happening in your biz that month.
So here’s what your monthly customer newsletter should include:
· A super cute header image that includes your picture. You want your customers to see your lovely face!
· A quick blurb about what you LOVED about last month.
o This doesn’t have to be business related – let them get to know YOU
· What you look forward to this upcoming month.
· A video that adds value to your customers
o A product demo
o A fun new way to use your products
· Highlight of your monthly customer special
· Highlight of why they should host a party this month
· Your current hostess special/incentive
o Any special incentive you are personally offering (let them know if it’s an incentive just from YOU!)
· Highlight of why they should join your team this month
o New enrollment kit
o Enrollment bonus
o Fast Start bonus
· Your contact info
o This might sound like a no-brainer, but you want to make sure that they can get a hold of you when they are ready to take action!
Doesn’t that sound AMAZING??
Your customers are going to love it!
I like Mail Chimp to send out newsletters. It is amazing and allows you to upload your customer contacts and save them to a “Customer List” so that you can email your entire list at once. And you can save a template to reuse each month.