Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Do You Love Tupperware?


Did you know that you can work at home Selling Tupperware Online? NO home parties are required! You can Sell Tupperware by One or Combine Several of these Methods: 

Online Parties, Online Website Store Sales, Offline Book NON Party Orders, Offline Book-Order Parties, In-Home Demo Parties, In-Home Cash & Carry Parties, Online Bridal & Gift Registry, Fundraisers To Groups, Business Gift Giving program for Businesses plus so much more! Choose One or Several! NO home parties are ever required so you can have a completely ONLINE business like me!
 

Our Start Up demo kits contains $463+ worth of NEW Tupperware merchandise plus business start up supplies.   We are also giving you your first month FREE in leasing an optional Online Website Store. Each Additional Month ONLY $7.95 billed on a month to month basis, NO long term contracts! We run a lot of NEW Consultant Specials, so Please Email me to find out what Special We are running this month!
 

You would make a baseline commission of 25% not including commission bonuses or performance awards. You get 35% off all NEW demo products that are introduced and a 25% off discount on your personal purchases! We have many additional ways for you to earn more money, just ask me how!
 

Remember, NO home parties are required! You can sell Online or Offline or do both! This is a GREAT time for you to start your own home based ONLINE Tupperware Business!
 

Having my own home-based Online Tupperware Business has allowed me the freedom to be in the home to take care of my family and to contribute to our household income. I am my own Boss and I set the hours I want to work! I take vacations when I want too! I am here 24/7 for my child and I am glad I made the decision to work at home! Promoting up in Tupperware can happen easily and quickly, I was able to become a Manager and have my own team within 5 months! There is a lot of Career Opportunities awaiting you with Tupperware! You will have Pride in owning your own HOME-BASED business!
 

I am an Authorized Experienced Tupperware Online Manager and I will help you get started! I offer unlimited Online & Phone Training and Support! I also have private Unit/Team Message Boards, Chat Rooms & Newsletter to keep you informed at all times! I look forward to hearing from you and helping you start your new home-based online business!
 

You might also want to check out our online e-parties! You can earn FREE Tupperware by hosting your own online 14 day Tupperware e-party! If you’re a mom or a working lady, this is a FAST & Easy way to earn FREE Tupperware! Check out all of our NEW Children’s & Baby Products!
 

http://my.tupperware.com/kjamere 

We have 4 opportunities for NEW Consultants to earn 75% OFF Tupperware packages of merchandise after they JOIN! This is in addition to the KIT items!!!!
 

What a DEAL!!! Please contact me for FREE INFO today!
 

Kiondra Watson
 
Manager
 
http://my.tupperware.com/kjamere 

Contact me for FREE info or call me! (phone # on my website!)
 

kjamere@my.tupperware.com

No comments:

Post a Comment