Thursday, July 20, 2017

Shhhh. It's Late, but It's Still Thursday...

Happy Thursday Evening!

Welcome to Kiondra Sells Tupperware...

I hope that you have been having a great week so far!  I know that this post is late, but better late than never, right?

I have had a great day - How about you?

What is holding you back from living the life that you deserve? I want to challenge you to give Tupperware a try for 60 days!

Starting your Tupperware business is simple and fun. You are truly your own boss. You decide how much you work, when you work and how much you want to earn. When was the last time that you had a job where all of that was true? 
Give Tupperware a try for sixty days. That's it! Then decide which option below works best for you! 

          * Option 1: I'm having so much fun with my party business! I love the income, the 

                            flexibility of my schedule, and I want to fill my datebook and learn more 
                            about growing my business! 

          * Option 2: I've had a lot of fun, made some new friends and money too. I want to 

                            continue by holding just one or two parties a month and selling to my 
                            family and friends. 

          * Option 3: This has been a blast. I've always wanted to try something like this and I 

                            am glad I did. I would rather purchase a few items with my great discount 
                            and then go back to being a happy host in your datebook. I love having my 
                            friends over and would love to have Tupperware parties with you in the 
                            future. 

It's that simple! Sixty days that could change your life! You'll never know which option works best for you ... until you give Tupperware a try! 



Recipe of the week:

Orange You Delicious Salad

      

Ingredients

  • 10 oz. bagged matchstick carrots or 10 oz. carrots, grated
  • 1 cup dried cranberries
  • 1 tbsp. poppy seeds
  • 8 oz. can pineapple tidbits and juice
  • ½ cup orange juice
  • salt and pepper

  •   Directions

  • Place matchstick or grated carrots in base of Quick Chef® Pro and turn handle to quickly chop into smaller pieces.  Combine all ingredients in a serving bowl.  Refrigerate several hours for flavors to develop.  Serve cold.
  


Training Information:
Did you know that today is National 'Get To Know Your Customers Day'?

Do you take the time to find out what the needs of your customers are, or are you just trying to close the sale?  This is just food for though!

Today, I want to talk about overcoming objections.

When you are faced with objections, how do you move forward?  If someone says that they don't want to have a party, what did you hear that they said?  Was it that they do not have the space, that they don't know anyone who will come?  Your potential hosts DOES want to have a party, you just haven't dealt with the obstacles that she thinks that she/he has.

1. "I don't have space":  How many times have you heard this?
    I completely understand that you may not have enough space, but I have a space that 
    you can have your party, simply invite your friends and I am going to spoil you with FREE 
    gifts and your friends are going to have a blast!

    Basically, you have to have some places lined up.  This could be your house, a clubhouse at an apartment complex, a restaurant... The list goes on and on.  Be prepared for this objection.

2.  "I just don't have time":  I know that I have heard this more times than I care to recall.
     I can appreciate that.  We are all busy, however, I can do a Facebook party.  These are 
     really fun and your friends can shop from their computer... Amazon style.  They are 
     already on Facebook anyway.

     Facebook parties are becoming more popular.  Look into it on YouTube or check with people that are on your team.

It is up to YOU to create a sense of urgency with potential hosts.  They need some adult time to break up the monotony of doing the same thing day in and day out!  You're not bugging her/him.  They really want to do it!

3.  What are some objections that you are hearing?




This week's Sale:  MODULAR MATES




What are Tupperware Modular Mates?  They are designed to assist in the organization of your panty and will save you space, time and money.  You can keep items fresher longer as you can keep items in Modular Mates for up to one full year!

I want you all to know that you can email me at info@twpartyon.com or visit my website at www.twpartyon.com 24/7.

Book Club:
We are starting a book club in August.  Please email me if you are interested and I will add you to the closed Facebook page so that you can get your book.

Have a Tremendous Thursday!




No comments:

Post a Comment