Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Wild Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!

Welcome to Kiondra Sells Tupperware...

I hope that you have been having a great week so far!


What is holding you back from living the life that you deserve? I want to challenge you to give Tupperware a try for 60 days!

Starting your Tupperware business is simple and fun. You are truly your own boss. You decide how much you work, when you work and how much you want to earn. When was the last time that you had a job where all of that was true?
Give Tupperware a try for sixty days. That's it! Then decide which option below works best for you!

          * Option 1: I'm having so much fun with my party business! I love the income, the 

                            flexibility of my schedule, and I want to fill my datebook and learn more 
                            about growing my business!

          * Option 2: I've had a lot of fun, made some new friends and money too. I want to 

                            continue by holding just one or two parties a month and selling to my 
                            family and friends.

          * Option 3: This has been a blast. I've always wanted to try something like this and I 

                            am glad I did. I would rather purchase a few items with my great discount 
                            and then go back to being a happy host in your datebook. I love having my 
                            friends over and would love to have Tupperware parties with you in the 
                            future.

It's that simple! Sixty days that could change your life! You'll never know which option works best for you ... until you give Tupperware a try!



Recipe of the week:

Orange You Delicious Salad

      

Ingredients

  • 10 oz. bagged matchstick carrots or 10 oz. carrots, grated
  • 1 cup dried cranberries
  • 1 tbsp. poppy seeds
  • 8 oz. can pineapple tidbits and juice
  • ½ cup orange juice
  • salt and pepper

  •   Directions

  • Place matchstick or grated carrots in base of Quick Chef® Pro and turn handle to quickly chop into smaller pieces.  Combine all ingredients in a serving bowl.  Refrigerate several hours for flavors to develop.  Serve cold.
 


Training Information:
What are your keys to Success?

When you have a party, are you being fun?  Are you someone who people want to spend their time with?  When you are FUN, people want to party and introduce you to their friends. When you are FUN, you will be more successful.  Take some time to actually think if you are FUN.

Are you being your true self?  Are you being sincere?  People know when you aren't.  Be honest with people and BE YOU.  This will take you far. Don't be someone or something that you are not.  You aren't your recruiter and you aren't someone on your team.  You are YOU and YOU are AMAZING!

Are you excited about the party?  Are you passionate about the product that you have?  If you are excited and passionate, you are not selling, but educating.  People aren't just buying the product because they can buy from anyone... They are buying YOU.

Speaking of educating, are you being educational?  What can your product do for your customers?  Are there things that they didn't know?  How does your product add value?

Are you entertaining?  Are you a story-teller?  How are you engaging your customers?  Is it all about you?

Today, I want to challenge you to think about what your keys to success are.  Really think about it and how you are approaching your parties.





This week's Sale:  MODULAR MATES




What are Tupperware Modular Mates?  They are designed to assist in the organization of your panty and will save you space, time and money.  You can keep items fresher longer as you can keep items in Modular Mates for up to one full year!

I want you all to know that you can email me at info@twpartyon.com or visit my website at www.twpartyon.com 24/7.

Book Club:
We are starting a book club in August.  Please email me if you are interested and I will add you to the closed Facebook page so that you can get your book.

Have a Warm Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment